Assam Public Service Commission 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. APSC inviting applications for the positions of Soil Conservation Ranger and More. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 28th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Soil Conservation Ranger – 14 Posts
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – 13 Posts
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1. Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Ranger under Soil Conservation Departmen
2. No. of Posts: 14 (Fourteen) Nos
3. Scale of Pay: Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
4. Pay scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
5. Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject. Or Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents. )
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021…Read more>>