Last Date for Submission of Application is on 21st June, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Deputy General Manager – 02 Posts
Job Location – Various
Education Qualification :
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna PSU and India’s premier Defence Electronics Company is inviting applications from Navy personnel who are serving / retired officers on immediate absorption / Re-employment basis for the post of Deputy General Manager (E VI grade) on permanent basis for the locations brought out below:
1. Position: Deputy General Manager – E VI Grade
2. No. of vacancies & location: 01 post – Vizag 01 post – Mumbai
3. Pay Scale & CTC: 80000-3%-220000 CTC: 22.5 lacs (approx.)
4. Minimum no. of years of relevant postqualification experience as on 01.05.2022: 17 years
5. Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will be placed in E-VI Grade at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs. 80000 – 3% – 220000/-. In addition, the Executive will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance and other perquisites as admissible. CTC indicated above in the table is excluding Performance Review Pay (PRP).
6. Qualification: First class in B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical) PG degree in relevant area desirable
7. Rank in Navy: Must be in the rank of Captain OR Commander with 4 years of seniority in the rank
8. Experience: Served on board ships / submarines and has staff experience at IHQ/MoD(N)/Command HQs / Dockyard
9. Responsibilities: As a head of Regional Office / Water Front Support required to undertake technical coordination between SBUs and Naval units for effective operations of Navy especially pertaining to BEL make equipment fitted onboard IN ships.
Upper age limit as on 01.05.2022: 50 years
a) SSLC / SSC / 10th Standard marks card (as proof of Date of Birth);
b) Education qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent Mark sheets and Degree Certificate.
c) Discharge certificate from Indian Navy. The date of enrollment, date of discharge and rank at the time of leaving the Defence force should be clearly mentioned in the discharge certificate.
d) Candidates who are not yet discharged from Indian Navy are required to submit proof in respect of their rank, date of joining & probable date of discharge.
e) Caste / Community certificate in case of candidates belonging to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format;
f) Post-qualification experience certificate(s) from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest month payslip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached;
g) Candidates presently working in Government / PSU / Quasi-Government organization are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of submitting application or interview;
h) Identity Proof (Aadhar card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport)…..Read More
Source By: govtjobsmela