CDSCO Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Central Drugs Standard Control Organization CDSCO inviting applications for the positions of Junior Laboratory Assistant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 20th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Laboratory Assistant – 05
1. Position: Junior Laboratory Assistant (Group- C Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)
2. Qualification: 12th standard pass in Science stream and one professional year experience of Laboratorymwork Or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science
3. Desirable: Graduate in Science with Chemist or Biology
4. Level :4 with Rs. 25,500- 81,100/- plus allowances admissible as per Central Govt. Rules.
Age: Between 18 and 25 years.
The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016
1. Short-list criteria may be adopted for screening of candidates for written Examination.
2. The criteria followed by the Authority in short listing the candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
3. The information furnished by the candidates in their application will be verified by the Authority with reference to their original documents after the Written Exam. During verification of documents, if any information furnished by the candidate in the application is found wrong/suppressed at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form…Read more>>