Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th June, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Research Fellowship – 12 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from bright, young talents for 12 positions of Junior Research Fellow JRF) to work in challenging areas of research of national importance.
i Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is pursuing research in the areas of advanced Semi-conductor Materials and devices. Some of the research areas include development of compounds semiconductors (bulk crystal and Epi-layer structure), MEMS, MMICs, Acoustic Sensor Systems, laser diodes, IR sensors, Nano-Technology etc.
ii. The laboratory is equipped with state of art material Pre- paration, characterization, device fabrication and circuit design facilities.
1. Position: Junior Research Fellowship
2. No of Post: 12
3. Subject/Discipline: Physics/ Electronics/ Material Science (Fellowship will be provided by DRDO
4. Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with first division NET or GATE (Valid)
5. Salary: 31000/-+ HRA as per rules.
6. Place of Work: Sspl, Lucknoww Road, Timarpur, Delhi -110054
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview……Read More
Source By: govtjobsmela