East Coast Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.East Coast Railway inviting applications for the positions of Office Superintendent.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 28th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Office Superintendent – 23
Job Location – Bhubaneshwar
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited from amongst the eligible ministerial staff (Jr. Clerk & Sr. Clerk) of all departments of ECoR/HQ/BBS, Track machine organization, Store depot and CRW/MCS (except Accounts and Security/RPF Deptt.) for filling up the following vacancies of Office Superintendent in Pay Matrix Level 6 against 20% LDCE quota in all departments of ECoWHQ/BBS, Track machine organization, Store depot and CRW/MCS. The vacancy position, Eligibility conditions and mode of selection etc. are detailed below:
1. Eligibility conditions: All serving regular Ministerial Staff (Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist & Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist) of all departments of ECoWHQ/BBS & CRW/MCS including lien holders of machine organization, Store depot & CRW, MCS (except Accounts and Security/RPF Deptt.) possessing the educational qualification of graduation as on the date of notification and fulfilling the following conditions will be eligible to volunteer in the aforesaid selection for promotion to the post of OS against 20% LDCE.
2. The qualification as entered in Service Record only will be accepted.
3. 05 (Five) years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 put together as on the date of notification.
4. 05 (Five) years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 as on the date Of notification.
5. 03 (Three) years regular service as Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 as on the date of notification.
East Coast Railway, Principal Chief Personnel Officer Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751017
Selection Process :-
1. The selection shall consist ofa written examination and assessment of service record. While 85% weightage will be given to the performance in the written examinations, weightage will be given to service records/APARs.
2. The question paper for written test will consist of 100% objective multiple choice type questions and in bi-lingual form i.e to be printed in English and Hindi languages.
3. The answers are to be marked on OMR answer sheets.
4. Cutting, Overwriting, Erasing or Alteration of any type in the answers will not be accepted. Zero mark will be awarded for answer having correction/overwriting.
5. Only those candidates, who secure the prescribed percentage of qualifying marks in written test will be subjected to scrutiny of record of service/APAR.
6. The panel shall be drawn strictly in order of merit from amongst qualified candidates taking in to account the community wise vacancies as per notification…Read more>>