Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th April, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Police Constable – 997 Posts
Stenographer – 10 Posts
Police Sub Inspector – 145 Posts
Lower Division Clerk & More – 44 Posts
Job Location – Panaji
Education Qualification :
The Applications in prescribed form from eligible candidates are invited by the Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa for filling up of the below mentioned vacant posts by direct recruitment in Goa Police Department:
Note – Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
Age: 18 – 45 years
Director General of Police, Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa – 403 001
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates who qualify in the documents verification for the posts of Laboratory Technician will be subjected to Written examination of Science Graduation level on subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology Zoology, Microbiology and Biochemistry of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
2. The final selection of the candidates forth respective osts will be n the basis of the merit in the Written Examination, in the respective category. If two or more candidates scores equal mar s in the written Examination, their merit will be fixed as per date of birth i.e. older candidate will be considered first any where equal marks and same birth date, their merit will be fixed as per higher educational qualification and where equal marks, same bio date an same educational qualification, the merit will be fixed as per the ascending order of the Application Form.
How to Apply :
1. The Application Form completed in all respects should be personally submitted by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the Application Form at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10.00 hours to 17:00 hours on all working days, on or before 30.04.2021.
2. The candidates should produce Passing Certificate of the educational qualification prescribed for the post (not mark list) and Caste/ Category Certificate (valid) a the counter while submitting the application form for verification without which application form will not be accepted.
3. Incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms receive after 30.04.2021 and Applications not in prescribed Form ill be sumtyrily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard
4. The candidates shoul minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement ensure that he/she is eligible for the posts in terms of requirement of age educational qualification etc. an only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application Form.
5. The candidates working in Government Departments/ Offices should apply through proper channel in prescribed application form only.
6. These Application Forms should also be submitted at the counter opened to accept Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on r before 30.04.2021. The Application Forms received after 30.04.2021 will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
Source : govtjobsmela