HP Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.HPPSC inviting applications for the positions of Civil Judge.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 10th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Civil Judge – 05 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Pay: Rs. 27,700 – 44,770
2. Qualification: a) As on the Tenth of July, 2019, a candidate must be a holder of a degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. b) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. Desirable: The knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Age: 22 years but must not be more than 35 years
General – Rs.400/- & Sc/ & Other Reserved – Rs.100/-.
1. The Commission reserves the right to allow any Centre of examination to any candidate. No request for change of center will be entertained. The main written examination will be conducted at Shimla.
2. The inclusion of a candidate in the list of successful candidates shall not confer any right to appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment in service before actual offer for an appointment is made. The selected candidates will also be subjected to a Medical Examination in accordance with guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court under Rule- 9 of H.P. Judicial Service Rules, 2004 read with Regulation ‘8’ of the H.P. Judicial Service (Syllabus and Allocation of Marks) Regulations, 2013.
3. The Commission does not supply any articles of stationery except authorized Computerized Answer Sheet for preliminary examination and Answer Books, continuation sheets for use in the main written examination. Items such as
4. It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information/document (s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form….Read More>>>