Indian Army Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Indian Army inviting applications for the positions of Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on Aug 14th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme – 08 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited from Unmarried Male and Female Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
1 .Vacancies. Men – 05, Women – 03.
2. Educational Qualification. Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
3. Tenure Of engagement. Selected candidates (Male and Female) will be granted Short Service Commission in the Regular Army for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years. Officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of the period of ten years in Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of permanent commission in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant rules. Those SSC officers, who are not selected for grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will be released from the Army.
4. Period of Probation. An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
5. Training. Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
6. Cost of Training. The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense. In case the cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund the cost of training @ Rs. 11,067/- per week till Sep 2019, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his/her stay at OTA, Chennai…..Read more>>