Last Date for Submission of Application is on 31st August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Executive/ Senior Executive – 05 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from the employees of different Zonal Railways/Railway Board for the posts (05) Of Executive (E-0)/Sr. Executive (E-1) at IT Centre/New Delhi in IRCTC on usual terms Of deputation for a period of three years.
1. Name of the post: Executive (E-O)/Sr. Executive (E-1)/ (IT)
2. No. of posts : 05 (Five)
3. lace of Posting: Internet Ticketing Centre/New Delhi
4. Scale of pay;- As per the DPE guidelines, Central Government employees, on their selection for deputation would be eligible to draw their pay, perks and allowance of their parent cadre only along with prescribed deputation allowance. Medical Allowance (outdoor)- 70/0 of basic pay of opted for Medical facilities of IRCTC& reimbursement of Medical expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment Allowance – 7% of the basic pay. Lease/HRA at prescribed rate etc.
5. Eligibility criteria:- Officials holding analogous posts on regular basis in the revised CDA scale of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 /Level-6 (7th CPC) OR GP Rs.4600/Leve1-7 (7th CPC). Candidate should be regular graduate in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Techn010U or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Software Engineering or Masters in Computer Application/Master of Technology (Computer Science Engg. or Computer Science) from UGC/AICTE recognized university/institutions. Candidate must be below 55 years of age.
6. Experience:- Candidate should have at least 1 year of post qualification experience of Testing on Website/Mobile App, MS-Office with knowledge of Java, Database, SQL, alongwith a minimum 1 year of experience in Commercial/Operations Departments of Indian Railways in the Pay scale of Level-6 (GP-4200) or Pay Scale of Level-7 (GP-4600) OR Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in Operations/Commercial Departments of Indian Railway in the Pay Scale of Level-6 (Grade Pay-4200) or Pay Scale of Level-7(GP-4600). Selection Criteria:- As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No. dated 25.05.2017…Read more>>