Indian Telephone Industries 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. ITI Limited inviting applications for the positions of Director . Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 16th November, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Director – Various
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
1. Name of the Post: Director (Production)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 25750-30950 (IDA)
3. Qualification: The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Electronics/Telecommunication with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Applicants with MBA qualification will have added advantage.
4. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in telecom sector.
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
6. Job Description and Responsibilities: Director (Production) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He/ she is responsible for production and turnkey projects management of the Company i.e. production of entire range of telecom equipment covering Switching, Transmission, Mobile, Access products and subscriber premises equipment etc. and providing end-to-end solutions for turnkey projects.
Minimum 45 Years
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003…Read more>>