Now, Facebook-owned messaging platform WhatsApp is introducing a new feature that will help Indian users locate the nearest COVID-19 vaccination centre. WhatsApp will employ the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot on its platform. The chatbot was launched earlier this year and has now been updated to aid users in locating the closest vaccination centre.
Govt tweeted :-
Find your nearest vaccination center right here, through the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot! Simply type ‘Namaste’ at 9013151515 on WhatsApp or visit https://wa.me/919013151515?text=Hi. Prepare, don’t panic! #LargestVaccineDrive #IndiaFightsCorona
WhatsApp will employ the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot on its platform
How to locate the nearest vaccination centre using WhatsApp?
- First, save the official number for the Government of India’s Corona Helpdesk on your phone, i.e., 9013151515.
- The type, “Type Namaste, Hi or Hello” to start the chat session.
- Once you do this, you will receive an automated message that will ask you to choose from an option from a list of services available, which includes COVID Vaccination, Professional Advice to Improve Immunity, Latest alerts about coronavirus, etc.
- In this case, you will select option number 1, which is COVID Vaccination by simply replying “1”.
- You will then be asked to enter your six-digital postal code…Read more>>