NIA Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.National Investigation Agency NIA inviting applications for the positions of Inspector, Sub Inspector.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 10th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Inspector – 26
Sub Inspector – 36
1. Name of the Post : Inspector 25 Posts for deputation/ absorption (subject to variation depending on vacancies)
2. Classification the post : General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
3. Scale of pay : Level-7 in Pay Matrix (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay Rs 4600/-)
4. Eligibility Criteria for deputation/ absorption to NIA :
(a) The officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200/- in the parent cadre or department; and educational following
(b) Possessing the qualifications and experiences:-
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university; and
(ii) Two years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technolow cases or Training in counter terrorism.
5. Deputation : The other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DOP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt(PAY-11) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Age: 56 Years.
Qualification Details…….Read More>>