NPCIL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) inviting applications for the positions of Trade Apprentice.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on September 16th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Trade Apprentice – 54
Other Qualification Details :-
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online applications from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and industry.
1. Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist,Electrician, Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter), Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman(Civil), Surveyor
2. Qualificaion: ITI in Fitter/Turner,/ Machinist,Electrician/ Gas & Electric/ Structural welder & Gas Cutter)/ Electronic Mechanic/ Draughtsman(Civil)/Surveyor
3. Physical: Height – 137 cms and above., Weight – 25.4 kgs and above., Chest: Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms. (Irrespective of size of chest)..Vision – There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids Of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
4. Stipend: The apprentices shall be paid Stipend as follows:90 % of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 yrs ITI training course. & 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/ she has undergone 1 yr ITI training course.
5. Duration :One Year
6. Place: The place of training shall be plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
Age: 14 -24 years…..Read more>>