Reserve Bank of India – RBI 2019 Recruitment Notification. RBI has released official notification for the positions of Bank Medical Consultant vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 22nd, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Bank Medical Consultant – 03 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a MedicalPractitioner.
3. The applicants residing in Chennai and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 15 km from the Bank dispensary, will be given preference.
4. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The Contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
6. Duty hours at 3-5 hours a day (Monday – Saturday).
7. Remuneration: Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
8. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’….Read more>>