Tata Memorial Centre Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Tata Memorial Centre inviting applications for the positions of Senior Resident, Fellowships, Junior Resident.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 31st, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Senior Resident – 14 Posts
Fellowships – 29 Posts
Junior Resident – 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. ANAESTHESIOLOGY, CRITICAL CARE & PAIN MD: in Anaesthesiology OR equivalent PGdegree.
2. BREAST ONCOLOGY M.Ch/DNB: Surgical Oncology OR MS (General Surgery) OR equivalent PG degree. Minimum 1- year experience in Surgical Oncology after basic qualification is preferable.
3. GASTROENTEROLOGY AND HPB ONCOLOGY M.Ch / DNB in Surgical Gastroenterology OR Surgical Oncology OR MS (General Surgery).
4. GENERAL MEDICINE MD (Medicine) OR DNB (Family Medicine) OR equivalent PG degree.
5. HAEMATO-PATHOLOGY MD (Pathology) OR equivalent PG degree.
6. MEDICAL ONCOLOGY: MD OR equivalent P.G. degree in Medicine OR Pediatrics.
7. NUCLEAR MEDICINE & MOLECULAR IMAGING: MD OR DNB in Nuclear Medicine.
8. PREVENTIVE ONCOLOGY: MD in Community Medicine / Preventive and Social Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology; OR Masters in Public Health / Masters in Health Administration.
9. PULMONARY ONCOLOGY: MD OR DNB in (Respiratory Medicine).
10: PAEDIATRIC SURGERY: M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery) OR MS (General Surgery) with minimum 1 -year experience in Pediatric Surgery.
11: PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE ONCOLOGY: M.Ch / DNB (Plastic Surgery).
12. RADIATION ONCOLOGY: MD (Radiotherapy) OR equivalent PG degree.
13. THORACIC ONCOLOGY: M.Ch/DNB Surgical Oncology OR MS (General Surgery).
14. URO ONCOLOGY: M.Ch OR DNB (Urology).
Pay Scale: Rs.86,000/-
Age: 40-45 Years
Application Fee:————>>Read More