TSSDCL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Telangana State Seeds Development Corporation Limited inviting applications for the positions of Seed Officers.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 17th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Seed Officers – 20
1. Applications are invited from qualified candidates from the state of Telangana for the posts of Seed Officers (on Contract) in TSSDCL
2. Educational qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture) from any University recognized by the ICAR.
3. Consolidated pay of Rs.35,000/- per month only
Age: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 44 years. Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) has to be paid. An application fee of Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) has to be paid by SC/ST/PHC candidates.
1) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally selected for the post by the Authority or that the
entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Authority as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have
to fix his/her recent colour passport photographs in appropriate columns and put the signature in Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
2) The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones, Calculators, tablets, i-Pad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
3) Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
4) The Candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their names
5) The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
ii). Date of Birth Certificate .
iii). Study Certificates from 10th class onwards.
iv). Community Certificate
v). Certificate of Residence/ Nativity.
vi). Experience Certificate.
vii). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The Managing Director, Telangana State Seeds Development Corporation Limited, Regd. Office: 5-10-193, 2nd floor, Haca Bhavan, Hyderabad – 500004
1. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by written examination (objective type)…Read more>>