Western Railway 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. Western Railway inviting applications for the positions of Apprentice. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th June, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Apprentice – 3612 Posts
Job Location – Mumbai
Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-23.
1. Position: Apprentices
2. No of Post: 3612
3. In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-), Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% vacancies on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
4. Essential Qualifications :-The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 26/05/2022 as under :-
i) Educational Qualifications : Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board
ii) Technical Qualifications : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/06/2022.
Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents:-
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – B, C & D wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para
6. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure –E & F (as applicable).
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
8. Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses.
a) Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document /Certificate Verification.
9. Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb)…..Read More
Source By: govtjobsmela